Hello everyone. I’ve been feeling down lately. Almost all of the people I used to hang out all the time applied for college last year . My family doesn’t have enough money to pay for my college, and even if it had, I don’t think I would be interested in going.

Now since I don’t hang out much with my friends anymore (they’re always busy and I don’t want to be boring) I usually just sit home, watch television and eat a lot. I don’t have a job and I am not at all physically active.

I am really tired of this. I want to change something.

Do you think that even though I live this sedentary lifestyle, I could still start with Couch to 5K running plan?

Hi! I’ve been wondering the same thing. I am probably older than you, but I left my job last year (my boss was terrible) and since then, I didn’t have the chance to find a proper job. I have some health issues so I can’t really do any job. Anyway, since I live alone, I don’t have a lot of work to do daily (only some regular house choirs),  and I’ve been living the same lifestyle as you. I believe we cannot start with Couch to 5k running plan immediately. It is just impossible to follow and both of us would just end up disappointed. 

Noo, that’s not true!
Of course you both can start with this running plan. Couch to 5K is made for people like you. You will be given some time to adapt, and believe me, you don’t have a clue how little time is needed for you to get in shape.
You just need to start, and if you be persistent enough, you will be amazed with the results.
Living the way you live is just so unhealthy and can possibly ruin your life. Not to mention all the good stuff you’re missing.
I want both of you to start with it and I will click ‘’follow’’ on this topic so I can stay informed about your results.