Hi,im married to my lovely wife for a year now, an our sex life is fantastic... we been getting better and better.. at it... nowadays i manage to get her to squirt and gain multiple orgasm by doing all her fav position... my questions is... when she squirt or orgasm.. she will be in a cramp sensation.. she would sometimes ask me to stop for a bit.. im asking fellow females outthere.. when this happen do u enjoy guys going faster , hump harder.. or stop and do it slow? or cool down abit let her finish cumming?

my goal is provide her the best experience ever.. to maintain our active sex life.... thanks in advances~~

it all depends on preference. So, ask your wife what she feels would suit her better and that should give you both the best experience possible

You know how men have a refractory period after ejaculation? I THINK that what you are describing about your wife is something similar in women. It's quite normal to need a bit of a break after a female orgasm as well as a male. Orgasms are powerful contractions and after climax, there may just be sensation overload during which the body screams "don't touch, I need a break now". 

Now, what my huz and I do when either of us need a break but we're still in the mood... one treats the other. After I climax, I might give him oral. Maybe you can do this as well?

yes its better to ask ur wife, her opinion could b totally different from someone on this site. when u r in a serious relationahip its better to talk to ur partner than an internet blog that way u get a definate answer and it will please the both of u in that department. hope this helped.

she always says stop stop stop... but i tried few times keep going. she dont seems to hate it... so i was wondering from a female point of view... how does its feel? good or not so great...?