I really want to masturbate. I'm 14 so I live with my parents. It's weird how I get turned on. I watch porn and sometimes I have to watch a lot of videos and sometimes it takes just one to make me turned on. I was wondering do you have to turned on to masturbate? Like should I like watch porn and masturbate at the same time? Also, how do you like hump a pillow correctly? Like how do you get a good feel and how do you get more comfortable touching yourself? Like I'm scared to put anything in my vagina because I don't have condoms and I don't want to get an infection, but I would touch my clit. Also, I'm buying an electric tooth brush for masturbating (yes I know not to use it for my mouth) should you clean it before you use it and how exactly do you use it? Like bristles or not? Also, I don't think I get wet enough to masturbate, is there a way to make yourself wetter? Thanks!

Allot of children your age have needs at this age and it's perfectly normal! And no you don't have to masterbat and watch porn when you feel needs start to touch your self just rub your clit head gently and explore your body safely don't start sticking things in there it could cause infection and you don't need condoms if your only touching your self. Yes you should clean that tooth brush and yes with bristles and if your not wet enough to masterbat than put some water of baby oil but always wash that tooth brush!

I have the same problem too, but i discovered that chat helps me to get wet and I start to masturbate while chating and its really good