Sometimes, when I don’t have enough time to cook, I eat those frozen meals. I enjoy eating them, because they are delicious, but I don’t eat it all the time, just for the record :) I know that for some reason, eating them very often is not that good :)

Now, my friend Jenny, from my office wants to know one thing about this diet. Can you eat frozen meals when you are on cookie diet?

She is on cookie diet at the moment, and sometimes she just enjoy in the smell of my frozen breakfast :)

Tell me what do you think?

Bye! 

I don’t know :) I have one friend, and she was coming cookie diet with frozen meals diet. One day she was eating cookies and the second day she was on the frozen meals diet.

Let’s be realistic, we all do eat frozen meals when we don’t have time to cook. It is much better to eat frozen meals than order fast food, right? So, I don’t think it can’t be harmful if you eat frozen meals when you are on cookie diet.

That is what I think, but I am not an expert. I am pretty sure that it can’t be wrong. 

Hey there,

I know a lot of people who were combining these two diet programs, because, as we all know, you can't eat frozen meals, such as lean cuisine, all day, for every meal, all the time.

You need to change something, and maybe some girls have seen some potential in combining those two diet programs.  I don't know, but somehow it works. My friend was combining this diets, and she lost a lot of pounds, I don't know how much, but she is satisfied.

You eat all those things that you like.

You should try it if you like it, it can work just fine.

Bye!