Hello! I feel very unpleasant while writing this question. I used to have a successful trade firm, nice house, great car and a great life. All these things vanished because of my stupidity and I found myself living at my old aunt with no job and no insurance. When I had money I was healthy and now I need surgery and I don’t have insurance? What are my options?

Hello! I have to tell you that you don’t have to be embarrassed because you don’t have insurance. There are many people who don’t have it and there are many of them who are in worse situation than yours. I don’t know which surgery you need or where do you live so I can’t be very precise. As I know most of hospitals require a pre-admission deposit from all patients who have no insurance coverage. You can ask for help in medic or charity aid or similar program. If you don’t want to do this and still have some money you can contact the hospitals and negotiate a deduction on the cost of the surgery and then pay in cash.

We have excellent service and treatment. The medics, nurses and general staff are been superb. Will recommend strongly Mayo Hopkins Global Healthcare visit its url

Hello Fleurette, the health care market has been changing radically over the years. Health care costs and insurance premiums are increasing, making it more difficult to get care. You may or may not have heard of this as an option, but getting affordable health care in other countries is becoming more and more mainstream.

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

is an international health care company, founded by US doctors, offering elective surgery procedures at 1/5 the cost of the US. Total Knee Replacement is around $12,500. Meniscal repair is $5,500. A hysterectomy is $5,000. An breast lift and augmentation is $4,300. Inguinal hernia $2,500. These costs are complete medical cost quotes.

Where can I go live in ocala Florida to get for laser eye surgery