Hey guys.

How are you?

I can see that lately a lot of you are discussing about pet insurance for pets. Generally I am very interesting in insurance for my cat but I am not sure is it worth it?

Look, I have this cat for 7 years now and she has never been sick a lot. I am visiting my vet regular but my cat didn’t have a lot of issues so I didn’t take her to the vet very often.

That means that I didn’t spend a lot of money.

I am wondering is pet insurance for cats worth it?

Do you have any experience with it?

Tnx!

Oh believe me it is worth it. And you should not expect that from now on your cat will be as healthy as she was when she was younger.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be wrong on this one, but I have cats and when they start to get sick, and mine started after the age of 6, they’re always sick.

You need to have the insurance to cover your expenses. Maybe you shouldn’t go for lifetime insurance, but if you ask me, go for it. You won’t regret it. And it is not even that expensive as you would expect.

Hello. Options are totally different from owner to owner. Actually I believe that no one can tell you exactly what the best for your cat is. You are the only person who knows it. My dog has insurance and I am happy because of it. My dog is not sick a lot, but we have those routine controls. Now, let me tell you about the cats because I have dog, not a cat. My mom has a cat and she didn’t get insurance for her. So far she spend a fortune to the treatments. I believe that it is worth of it.

Hey guys.

I have a cat and was planning to get insurance for her but I quit this idea very soon. Why? Because I was not satisfied with those “packages” that vet’s offered me while I was looking for the best solution for my cat.

I am visiting vet all the time with my cat, when she is sick or just because of some prevention and I didn’t spend a lot of money. Now when I think about it, I don’t regret. I think that my cat really didn’t need insurance in the past couple of years. That is what I think :)

Hey guys,

Here's the thing: You can never know if your cat is going to get sick or not. You might have a cat that is more prone to diseases and not know it, or you might have a cat which has a very strong immune system and will almost never get sick.

Now, if you have extra money, it would be nice to spend it on your cat's insurance. But it's not a necessary thing, I don't think you need it at all but, if you have extra money like I said, and because who knows what can happen, why not, you can get her insurance. 

Hey everyone,

I wouldn't do it. It's bad luck. Don't judge me for the way I think but it's just like you are expecting something bad to happen to your cat, and by so you make the chances of making it happen even bigger.

If you are feeding, cleaning and taking care of your cat the way that you are supposed to, you shouldn't have any problems with her health so you shouldn't really need this insurance thing. I mean, it's good to know that you have it when something bad happens, but why would anything bad happen?

I'm kind of against this so I don't think that it's worth it.

Yes, it is worth it. Especially when your cat is older.
I had a bad luck with my cats and they tend to get sick very often. I used to spend half of my salary to pay a single visit to the vet clinic. And it was never an expensive procedure, usually just some check ups and the vet prescribes me some medications. Once my cat broke a leg and I had no money (not enough) so I had to borrow money to take her to the vet.
So I definitely decided to pay for the insurance, and it’s already paying off.

Hey guys. For me definitely it is worth of. I really spend all my fortune, I spend a lot of money before I got this insurance. When my sister told me that I should get one for my cat it seemed like crazy idea for me. Until I didn’t visit the vet and he explained to me what my cat can get with it. I did it. I got insurance for her and I am not sorry at all. Actually I think that this is the best decision that I made in my life. Tnx to this insurance my cat has all possible care that she needs.