I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am well in doing foreplay and being close with my partner. Had enough feelings in having sex. But my thing is i couldn't intercourse when my partner needs. I am getting into normal before doing intercourse with my partner. Couldn't maintain my ejaculation in the correct time. Does helps me with this condition?

If your premature ejaculation is caused by prostatitis, you can choose herbal medicine named Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. It can help you effectively. .. YOu'd better go to see the doctor to have a test first.

If you are good in getting erection then doing intercourse can't be a big deal. It can be made by taking male enhancement supplement. It also better consulting a sexologist and take some tests. So that he might suggest best pills. Bali Mojo is totally made up of herbal ingredients. It works well and helps for premature ejaculation.