Hello. My sister found me this diet she wants me to follow. She is getting married in September and she is a bit obsessed with that wedding. It is only May now, and she already has it all figured out. She booked the restaurant, found her wedding dress, she even made her invitations. But the craziest part is yet to come- she wants her bridesmaids to look perfect; we all have to wear the same pink dresses, we all have to go to some tanning place, and apparently, some of us need to lose weight. She suggested me this Calorie Shifting diet, have you heard of it? Does it really work?

Oh, you poor girl. And I thought I was too demanding when I was getting married. Turns out I was great, and I didn’t decide about anyone’s clothes that day. My only request was everything to be white.

As for the diet, she made a good choice for you. This diet really works. I tried following it a couple of times along with my friend, but I was never persistent enough. I usually give up any diet program after the sixth day (before I notice any results). But my friend who continued following it lost 18 pounds in three weeks. It was amazing.

Hello, hello to everyone.
I had to reread your post. No offense, but did you consider letting your sister to talk with a therapist? That really isn’t any of my business, but it seems to me she has some issues. I mean who in his right mind would force bridesmaids to get thin and go tanning. It’s crazy.
I agree with Regina_Phalange though, she did suggested a nice diet. I never tried it, but my friend did and he was very satisfied. It totally worked for him.
So maybe you can use your sister’s wedding as a motivation to lose weight faster.

None taken. I am completely aware that she is crazy, I just need to tolerate her because she is my sister. And if it is really important for her that her bridesmaids look good in those Barbie dresses, then I am on board with it.
Just kidding, I don’t really care what does she want, I just figured since she is paying for all of it, why not become pretty on her account.;)
I need to know more about this diet. Are there any scientific evidence that it works? Are there any researches that showed its beneficial effect on weight loss?