I am an 18 year old girl. I finger and masturbate often. But recently i have heard from my friends that it changes the size of the vagina permanently.Please help me, i am really worried. Thanks

no, you need not worry, no permanant changes take place, due to fingering.

if you get yourself quite excited by masturbation and fingering, then your vagina will " open up " because it is expecting intercourse. its all part of the arousal process.

your vaginal lips engorge with blood, similar to boys penis, so the whole gentital area can enlarge while you are sexually stimulated.

but when you stop playing with yourself, or you reach your climax and have your orgasm (if you are able to do that), then afterwards everything returns to normal size.

so dont be concerned.

the size of the vagina does not change. the idea of a lot of sex making a woman big is just mental. the reason why prostitutes are not "tight" is because they are not aroused, not because sex made them bigger.
the only part that may change would be the labia minora (inner lips). if not sufficiently aroused before penetration, the lips will not have opened and can get pushed in, resulting in stretching (if it happens a lot, one time wont stretch it permanently).

this all is nonsense that it increases or get damaged.But, due to fingering and masturbutating thr vagina muscle have kind of excercise and that is also important and every girl should do it. Thank you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I always play with my penis and my sperms always come out. And i can't control my peni whenever i see a girl with shorts my penis always stand erected. How should i control this?

Thanks lord Jesus experiencing the same here and thank goddd it will all be alright!

Is is ok to used a used paint brush to masturbating

Imagen it's a guy then u can be gay in stead of straight

It depends if you are using 1 finger or 2.

I scared I never finger myself and I get a check up every month and I really get turned on and I want to finger myself I don't want no penis yet and I think my hole going to get bigg

Plz help me some time I used the fingering at the age of 22 but my friend also do the fingering with me also rubbed the panis with the vegina can it becomes the big

Do it leave u loose a lil bit tho depending on how many nights u masturbates

what all will be right?

what you mean?

Look away bro