I guess you need to do some more studying, then. While seminal fluid consists of a wide variety of components, including various sugars and proteins, there is nothing to support the idea that significant quantities are lost through ejaculation, and your claim that absorption of these substances from the environment of the vagina is unsupported by any of the medical literature I am familiar with.

I think we would all appreciate a citation for these allegations...

It has been physically tested to see whether masturbating whilst having blackheads or pustules can increase them in size causing inflammation because of the spontaneous rush of testosterone running through the body and testosterone is the hormonal produce of puberty, Ejaculating also confuses the hormones which also can lead to inflammation.

after mansturbating  must drink as much water as you can and don't ever try to eat oily and sweet things ........eat those food which contain high amount of zinc content like peanuts, mutton...etc...

same thing happens to me,the more i do it the more acne i get(no doubt),i agree with you. too bad is kinda hard to masturbate.

you noo-cludies got no idea.

ofc masturbation can cause acne. this has nothing to do with bad eating or something.

im still not sure why few people get acne if its vitamin/minerals lack, too huge surge in hormones when masturbating, lack of liverfunction.

not sure atm

I agree with Beau** - I used to do Penis Enlargmnt Exercise daily .. and what hapnd is i couldn stop in goin ahead.. It created inflamation ... i got spreadin acne like anything..  i did what i could .. did al medications.. but dint work out.. finaly my doctor sugested indirectly not to feel more confortable in bathroom.. thats wher i understood him and i stopped it for a month .. my skin is glowing and al acne is gone a slight black marks are on hold.. which i wil get id soon by help of erytop.

GROW UP YOU NEED TO GROW SOME AND GET A GIRL *GOSH* ITS NOT THAT HARD

Hi, I know your problem I started to doubt that masturbation caused me acne that's when I started to masturbate when I was 13 years old I wanted to stop doing it but I couldn't resist the feeling I wanted to do it once every day and I did ...and the acne started to fade a little but it doesn't disappeared at least no one can notice it on my forehead that's the good thing

now have you got acne???/????

seriously. I've been prone to pimples since the age of 15 and I've noticed that everytime I jack off, my face suddenly looks a lot different ( less blooming, darker, redder due to pimples, and my pimples tend to evolve like a pokemon. Also, my pimples tend to jack themselves too because of those white substances) I can't see the point of people telling that it's just one of these masturbation myths when in fact it is not. There are just some ultra blessed guys who don't get any face transformations even if they jack off a hundred times. Well, you have jerrycast and me saying that it happens. Seriously, it really does. I ain't got no stress or worrying when I masturbate and still I see changes. I've stopped masturbating for like a month ( that's the longest I can handle) and I've seen lovely changes of which I adored, for a while because right after then I started jacking off again. I just limit myself to once every month. Also I found out about this theory of which you really need to let all the cum out to lessen pimples. HE said that the cum has this somekind of substance that once kept inside after it collided with oxygen, would definitely bring those red babies out. So, my suggestion to you here my dear friend is that you sleep early, drink water like 8 times (very effective) , try to lessen masturbation, and bring all the cum out (i know it takes time but why not try) Some of these suggestions might not be true but it worked to me? yeah. try it, trying never hurts and it's not very hard also lol.

Does masturbation Cause acne? by JerryCast
Yes, I had the same problem. Wasting semen by masturbation caused acne for me. I am 43 and this problem just happened to me since two years ago. I had done many topple treatments from over the counter drugs and changed many different diets (no diary food: milk, cheese, butter), tried all multivitamins (A, E, B, C Zine, and others) did not help. My doctor gave me antibiotic medicine to take (tablets) and stronger tople scream for my face did not help it also. But when stop the habbit of masturbation, helped clear the acne successfully.

if you do not want to masturbate than first you have to cut your internet connection for min. 2 months. second thing is that you try to spend more time with your parent or any other relatives, never stay alone in home or a lonely place. third is, you try to busy yourself in other good works. fourth is you have to reduce seeing sex scenes on TV also or always see TV with some one. this definately helps you to keep far from musterbate

Damn.. we're teenagers, dude.. this is in our nature..

You're 100% right. I totally agree with you.

thank you ive terrible acne this mad me stop