The main problem linking masturbation and acne is the loss in nutrients from over-masturbation. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

The main reason I think isn't the act in itself, but how often many people do it is unnatural and your body doesn't have enough time in between to replenish the nutrients, another factor could be stress :)

masturbation causes acne

Masturbating does cause acne i just masterbated and more Pimples suddenly Came!

When you are a teenager and start masturbating all the time, there is an easy way to avoid, or lessen acne. The secret is to eat your semen, and rub some of it over your face. Women have known this for years, and that is why so many like to drink a man's semen, and have them cum on their face. It keeps the skin in good condition.

Hey I find that the more I masturbate the more all of you are fags . I would masturbate to the back of finger just looking at it. Oh an I'm better than you guys okay cause gays don't have rights peace out my n*****s aka slaves ahhahaha

i also think that ejaculation worsens my skin!i dont masturbate but i have sex ive been to the doctors and was given many tablets and creams after 5 months didt seem to do anything just made it dry and flaky all the time. i tested it on my self i had sex and they got worse and then i didt for 3 weeks and they almost all went. But when my skin clears up like i feel more confident in doing it again because i look nice and they come back. Its horrible because i tell my gf to wait untill they go so i look nicer but i know as soon as we do it, theyll come straight back. At the moment i dont use anything on my skin but sometime i use after sun as i find it reduces the redness and acts like a moisteriser. I try keep sex to a minumum as i want to look nice and feel that i can look people in the eye. its hard! my gf gets annoyed alot of the time and we argue because shes says she doesnt mind how my skin is BUT I DO :(

I strongly believe ejeculation is affecting my facial skin. It has been too late until i found this so called theory, my face is already like Moon surface after years of battle. so depressed every time looking into mirrir i m 32, single, still suffering! U guys see how acne problem has ruined my life, or precisely speaking masturbation has ruined my life. young guy, learn from old man ! Trust me , cut off jerking off.

Other people have studied it for much longer. I wanted the best answer to this question that I could find, so I started researching. I have found zero studies linking masturbation to an increase in acne. If you have one, please, feel free to reply with a link to the study or a synopsis of the study. Thanks!

conclusion : mastrubation do causes acnes.....those who dont believe f**k off..!

You're right about the "stop playing doctor part" but then you made up this complete line of balderdash on your own. There is no evidence that the male absorbs any "natural supplements" from a girl's vagina during intercourse. You're being absurd.

What your father told you is 100% correct i think. Stress causes pimples is just a fact that others make because they believes that masturbation can reduce mental stress.,its wrong..masturbation gives our mind temporary relaxation which wont last long.

ok mr. so what you are basically saying is that the heat generated from 2 minutes of jacking is so much that it travels from your p-point to your face and causes pimples??????seriously

Even I have started mustarbating since the age of 13 and even I have lot of pimples on my face but even if I stop mustarbating I get pimples.

Dude Same Story here in my friend circle everyone`s skin is acne less...6 months before my face was like hell I use to masturbate everyday but then I heard this thing that masturbation causes acne so I stopped it and noticed that my acnes are gone I have a acneless skin right now but its kinda temporary..whenever I masturbate 2 times a week my face again start having acnes and then I have to stop it again and then my skin becomes good and then this cycle goes on so its a temporary solution but dude really nice to meet you...You can understand my feelings about our faces :)

i have so many pimples on my face i use retin~a cream to get rid of them and i madtarbate what will i do to get rid of them ?? pliz help me .