Maybe you should try cutting back on the supplements and using consuming the needed nutrients naturally

Weed is a plant its mother natures way of making life fun. It does not kill brain cells so no worries :) heals small cuts fast :). And it has no death ratio and you cant get hook on weed. Lol. Weed. Is in fact not a drug. Its a lovely plant. Anyways. Weed well help with bone growth. The down side on weed is you well go on hard core drugs. If weed does not get you gigh no more stop smoking it for a month and smoke it and you well get that high again :) hope i helpet your problem and gave more diffenction one more thing weed stops cancer cells so smoke it up. Your friend potheadforlife :)

that dumbass doesnt know what he/she is talking about

What if u have to use marijuana cause nothing else works anymore. I have multiple sclerosis. I dont smoke it. I use it in a boiled tea form.

I had a surgery on my femur and it's non baring on my right leg. I'm a stoner. I smoke blunts and was worried if it caused to slow my healing down. Lmk

Okay yesterday I got surgery on my face . But now I have stiches , and the nurse asked me if I smoked and I said no. But I dont know if he was talking about "smoking weed" or cigs ? I don't smoke cigs at all ! I just smoke weed . But I was wondering if weed can affect the healing/scars on my face if I smoke weed to make the pain hurt less . Please answer , I need to know ASAP cause I'm in so much pain & to me smoking weed make me feeling Nothing . But does it effect the scars while there trying to heal?

Plz help me. I got a question ?

I think everyone's body is different I broke my ankle and they told me it was a 60% chance I needed surgery...I refused surgery. wore a cast less them a month...doctor was surprised it healed in less then a month I was walking on it again...so in my experience I will say marijuana works wonders :)

I just recently went through wrist surgery, scaphoid developed non union and I underwent a bone graft from the hip. I smoke at least 10 ciggerrettes a day and AT LEAST 3 grams of weed in a day. Although I relaxed on nicotine after my surgery {still induced) I still smoked marijuana like a train. (a joint or two an hour) It's the only thing that made me feel better. My doctor after my 1 month X-ray said that my bone mended tremendously quick, almost abnormally. All signs point to a very successful healing and very quick healing. Bone mended perfectly. All looks and feels great. I would love to see some of the people above back up their statements with some fact proof. Too many people hold a grudge against marijuana and would rather point out that people damage their lungs smoking it than the cancer patients thriving from eating it. The plant isn't even studied fully yet. Who knows what values the right regimen could hold to a person suffering from a disease.

Do you have any studies to site?

Damn well I'm 16 and got a compound fricture with a musle damage it and I smoke weed everyday and now knowing it can interfere with the bone heal

How are you doing now? I'm in the exact same position

Also, if it slows down oxygen supply to tissues, then why do people diagnoses with asthma and smoke marijuana happen to diminish their asthma a

Jul 16 A new study suggests that weed might be good for the bones.

The compound cannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD), which is a nonhallucinogenic chemical in marijuana plants, helps heal bone fractures, the research finds.

A new study suggests that weed might be good for the bones.