Anyone have any experience with this Dr. She is based in NYC. GOOD AND BAD experience welcomed.

Have you ever heard of clitoris hood removal? Well, my friend had it and it was done by this doctor. When my friend came talking about it, I had no idea what she was talking about. Just by thinking about it, gives me the creeps but the truth is that she always had less sensitivity and didn’t find sex enjoyable. Yet, she often had some sort of infections on her vulva.

She found out that the reason of her sexual dysfunction was inability of clitoris to expose itself because it had a hood on top which couldn’t be retracted and therefore she could experience clitoris stimulation.

I thought she was talking nonsense because I knew that guys have that kind of problem but she showed me and it was really just like she said.

She found out that Dr Copeland was performing it and she made an appointment. Two months after she had it done. She is more than happy now. So, I would definitely count this as good experience because my friend benefited from it.

Did you have your surgery?...I was looking possibly to have a breast implant exchange done by this doctor...still thinking about it.