Hi my name is Charlene.. I have really bad anxity attacks alot.. but this time its really bad.. im not crazy i sware.. but i feel like there is something hard and sharp stuck in my throat i went to the er and they said i might have srapped it somehow.. but my neck and my ear also hurts on my right side. i also feel like a funny feeling all down that side of my neck.. i am really freaking out about throat cancer? i do smoke but i have been trying to quit for a while now.. the only thing that scares me is i am a single mother of two young girls and if something happens to me what will happen to them? i am also young so i worry alot.. anyone else have this same feeling? at all?

Hello Charlene,

I have these same symptoms. I have chronic fatique syndrom due to Epstein-Barr-Virus(mono). They gave me antibiotics and antivirals, which made it worse. I went to doctor after doctor(traditional western medicine). I got a wide array of diagnoses. A couple of doctors thought I was a hypochondriac. I began to study alternative medicine. It was the wisest health decision that I've ever made. I've found that eating a fresh clove of garlic in the AM then another clove in the PM has helped me dramatically. I know it's hard to believe. I chew the clove thoroughly before swallowing. It possesses strong antiviral & antibiotic qualities. The garlic pills do NOT work. They are aged to stop the strong smell. The strong smell in garlic(and onions)is what holds the healing power. The ONLY side effect could be blood thinning. Be careful if you're taking a blood thinning medication. Otherwise, perfectly safe. You can try this for about a week. If, it helps? You know that it is probably caused by a virus. These symptoms could also indicate an allergy or thyroid troubles .  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

These are a couple simple things to try. Hope you find relief soon.

JJ