ever since my endoscopy with biopsies 4/6/09 i now have daily bad burning after eating. has anyone else been injured by an endoscopy? They said I had mild gastritis. I think the biopsies irritated it.

Hi moonchild, I actually know a person who this happened to as well and I don't think it's something that they like to openly acknowledge. I think it is worth looking into and pursuing with a doctor who is not associated with the endoscopy. Is that something you'd be able to do?

all the doctors I have seen say it can't happen. Did that person get better?

Well, specifically, it was a friend of mine. She is feeling better now that sh'es had some time. I still am not entirely sure what happened but your case reminded me of it. How are youf eeling? Better? worse?

a bit better but not totally. do you know how long it took her to feel better?

Well, in her case, I think it took roughly a month although I'm not totally sure on that. Isn't that about how long ago you had this procedure done? HOw are you feeling now?