You’re 13 hahaha that’s what they generally will look like at that age since you’ve only just started developing

I think this issue is far more common than any of us might think it is. What if it's not even a deformity just a diff type of breast.
Im 18 and have them too and maybe if we could work together as a team,we might be able to find a solution through our experiences. Personally for me, massaging didn't work (that's all I tried though).
This really kills my self esteem but j want to overcome that like all these other beautiful,unique women do..

hi, i also have mildly tuberous/asymmetrical breasts. I also was planning to massage and do workouts to strengthen my chest muscles. I also have PCOS and a clear hormonal imbalance and I've heard (like someone else said) that this is a result of a progesterone deficiency during puberty, which is also what is causing my PCOS (irregular periods and extra body hair, etc) on the PCOS subreddit some people were talking about their tuberous breasts and a few different people said their breasts have begun to fill out or look more feminine since taking the pill for a while (makes sense, combat lack of progesterone with some progesterone!)

I'm a bit concerned tho as I am 20 years old, I feel like most of my breast development should be over and wonder if how much progesterone I have now is just irrelevant... but then again progesterone increases during pregnancy and women's breasts get much bigger then, so maybe not! my plan is also to eventually get off of the BCP and encourage a natural supply of progesterone which I plan to do through diet and exercise and stress relief guided by a book called "WomanCode." anyways I think there is some hope for us, and I do think this shape of breast is more common than we think it is! in the meantime I plan to get some good well fitting bras.

_removed_