Did you test for helicobacter pylori or h.pylori?
Symptoms you have is indicating gastritis..i do have that one year ago same nausea feeling and vomit all day pls atleast go for it.
Don't worry my friend u will be alright just go for h.pylori test or google it

Sounds like postnasal drip, I have the same thing. When I told the doctor I was throwing up all the time she gave me anxiety medicine, that did nothing. There are a lot of things that can cause it, once you fix them supposedly it will go away.

I have the same issue to but im 13 :(

Very helpful I was googling this to I've been having excessive mucus for well over a 3 year now but its on and off and I see it does cone with what I eat. Leaky Gut Syndrome I didn't even know that was a thing it really shows out helpful the internet leaky got some I've been having this for a awhile now this is the first time I'm hearing it just showing my appreciation.

I am currently having the same issue. Its pretty bad in the morning and for some reason towards nighttime. I feel the large lump in my throat, its triggering my gag reflex. Occasionally it makes me gag which is unpleasent and makes you look like a fruitloop if you suddenly do it. As i work on the phone taking calls it has an obvious impact on my life as well.

I have currently been prescribed omoprazole and have taken 3 weeks so far but it hasnt helped at all. I am at the end of my rope as i suffred this when i was younger. Strangely enough eating seems to take the edge off it, wether it moves it slightly or what im unsure. Any thoughts or ideas?

I feel like I'm suffering the same I wake up n I'm already trying to spit a phlegmonous saliva then eventually I start to heave up all saliva sometimes a little bile and its extremely worse in morning as I stand up or when talking to ppl I feel like I'm trying to hold myself back from vomiting also I get a weird upper gut feeling like a weird burning sensation then the rest of the day I'm struggling to get this feeling like something is on the back of throat making me gag