I have one question for all of you out there. I would like to hear if you were to see a pregnant woman exercising in your gym, what you would say. Would you be shocked or would you barely notice her? I am asking this because I am pregnant so I do not know what to do. Should I continue exercise now that I am pregnant the same I used to?

The response from many people is surprise, because the most of people wonder if it is harmful for the baby. The truth is that pregnant women can exercise and should exercise throughout their pregnancy. They just need to take certain precautions, for instance, when performing aerobics, a pregnant woman's heart rate should never go above 130-140 beats per minute. If it does, any pregnant woman needs to cool down. It is dangerous to a baby if pregnant mother overheat. A pregnant woman also needs to concentrate on her breathing while exercising. If you need to hold your breath when doing something, then you are doing too much. If you have been exercising before pregnancy, you can continue to do so in moderation. However, if you have not been exercising, it is not recommended that you begin a new program. If your doctor feels it is all right, then use light or no weights and keep aerobics to just walking at least while you are pregnant. By exercising throughout your pregnancy, you are helping yourself to a better, healthier life.