I just found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant. I know that is early pregnancy yet but everyone is telling me to stop with exercises and running. I jog every morning and do exercises three times a week. I haven’t felt any discomfort from exercising in this past five weeks. I don’t know what to do. How does running and exercising affect during early pregnancy?

Pregnancy isn't a reason to completely give up exercise whether you're a runner, swimmer, or yoga guru. Just ask an expert for tips that will help you modify your workout to your changing body. Some Researches showed that staying active during pregnancy is not only safe but healthy. Read this: “…regular exercise reduces the incidence of common pregnancy ailments, such as lower-back pain, and improves your sense of well-being…” if you were a runner before, it's fine to continue, the bouncing won't hurt your baby, but you might find the motion unsettling as you get bigger. Just be careful just push yourself to the point of exhaustion.