Just three weeks ago I had gallbladder removed laproscopy.
Now I am experiencing loss of breath, most aggrivated in morning.
Heartburn is still a factor which began 5 months ago. So I continue to take 2 Prilosec in morning & pepcid & zantac throughout the day.
Now this loss of energy & breath is making it difficult to sleep at night and function during the day.
I can no longer talk for any extended length or sing a song, without losing my breath. My gallbladder surgeon said this can be a symptom of my acid reflux diagnosis by EGD in January this year. And suggested seeing my primary physician about getting an inhaler, like people with asmtha.
Today my primary physician is concerned about my heart & is ordering tests. What can I expect to get a proper diagnosis?

What happened as a result? I see it has been years and was wondering what the outcome has been?
I had mine removed three weeks ago, and the breathing and heartburn have been so severe, I have been to the ER 5 times, had countless EKGs, an EGD, a stress test for my heart, etc etc. No one can give me an answer, doctors thought it was my heart, but it is not, EGD showed nothing in my stomach by way of acid, etc. So they can't help and I am not sleeping at night, can hardly eat, etc.