Hi I'm 18 years old and I am 5"1, I weight 180 pounds and I need to lose the weight fast. I'm sick of hating my body. I don't care what I have to do but I want to lose weight fast, I would love to lose atleast 40 pounds in a month! Please help me fast!

Hi Sarah,

There is no way to lose 40 pounds in one month safely.

Before you do ANYTHING see your doctor for a physical.  There can be medical reasons for why you might be heavy.

Then, watch your diet.  Eat breakfast, it helps boost your metabolism.  Cut out starches.  Get up and MOVE.

Good luck.

Losing that much in one month is not to healthy. But if you want an honest answer, drink a ton of water because it does flush everything out. Make sure you eat at least 1200 calories/day or your body will think you are starving it, and you won't get good results. I promise you, exercise is going to be your key to weight loss (as long a your calories are within reason).