I have been felling extremely overwhelmed with my work in past two months. The problem is that I can’t find solution. I have to earn that much money, so I can’t work less. I am so overwhelmed with this that I am afraid that I am going to be sick. Will this affect my health?

Yes, above all, keep yourself healthy, you can't work at all if you're worn down or sick. It's very important to make time to exercise and eat well. Try walking to work and doing stretches at your desk and don't rely on late-night pizza delivery services for sustenance. Watch out for your mental health, too because if you're feeling extremely overwhelmed either quit your job or get professional help, or both. Consider a career change.

Hello there,

I can relate to you completely! At the moment I am working three jobs and I have no life at all. I don’t know how I can function like this anymore. Right now I am doing my third job and I will stay up until I finish and in the morning I need to get up and make preparations for other job.

I would like to quit at least one but I need money so I can cover my expenses and scholarship. I am trying to eat healthy and exercise at least two times a week but lately even that is becoming problem.

If you find some good solution please let me know. I am worried that I am under great amount of stress but I don’t know how to deal with it.