Even when I get really hot and bothered I get nauseated.. anyone else ?

I feel sick atfer i cumed ealry today a had noo idea what i had just done and felt scared but good at the same time

You should know ur wankerboy

Naw bruh I get sick after it like sick sick sneezing and coughing

I don't master bate often, maybe just once a month and it's like every single time I feel sick. I don't get it. I'm a female if that makes any difference. Just based off of all of the other comments you all seem like guys

Me too bro hahahaha

but its worth it :3

You have STDs bro

I beat my meat five to ten times everyday and sometimes I feel sick. It's very normal to feel this way is what my friend had read in an article

I need an answer , sometimes after ejaculation I have cum come out my mouth and I eventually puke it is nasty af. I have never put cum in my mouth or sh*t like that, it just comes out sometimes after yanking. Can you tell me why?

Man I got me a new girlfriendand she's made me cum like 15 times a day everyday is this safe?

You got aids bro I'm sorry to brake it to you but your gonna die

Ate a little of WHAT???

Yeah ive felt that too

What about girls?