Hi. I'm 30 year old female and I'm pretty worried right now and I don’t know what should I do.
About a week ago I felt the well known pain in my groin region and I'm pretty sure that I have developed femoral hernia. I know this because I have operated this femoral hernia few years ago and the pain was the same, just this time it was on the other side.
So, it is completely the same situation with only one difference-I'm four weeks pregnant now.
I really don't know what to do. I don't want the surgery because I don't want to hurt my baby

Well, I don’t know what to say about this accept that you should contact your doctor over this.
I don’t know a lot about this but I believe that femoral hernia operations can't harm your child at all. They are harmless because operation is basically superficially performed and I don’t think that it could cause injury of your child.
These hernias can be very dangerous if not operated in time so maybe you will cause even bigger problems if you don’t contact your general practitioner imidiately.
This operation is now routine and the next day you could be home.
Wish you luck!