Hello everyone!

Have you heard about the Danish diet program? My friend was reading an article about it the other day and she told me it is the perfect program for me. I don’t know about that since I know that this program is very strict and I must obey every single rule. And I am not that type of guy. I would rather die fat than starve for a long period of time until I lose my extra weight. The only way I could obey such a strict diet is if the program lasted for a short period of time. Does anybody know for how long it lasts?

Hi Aidan1

Yes, I’ve heard about this diet before. My best friend was following this diet program, but since he is very bad when it comes to obeying the rules, he was not following it very strictly. That is why this diet had no effect on him. And as for your question, I think I know the right answer, though I’m not 100% sure. If I remember well,  this program lasts for 13 days. And the important thing is that you must stick to the diet for all 13 days. You cannot stop for a day and than continue the next.

That is true, this is a diet program that lasts for 13 days.

I've read an article about it a while ago. I am very suspicious when it comes to this kind of programs. I mean, how can you lose weight so fast? And even if you can, is that a healthy way of losing it? I don't think so.

They claim that this diet can help you to lose ten to twenty pounds in just 13 days. That is ridiculous. I am afraid that this extreme weight loss in such small period of time would decrease my immune system and God knows how would it affect my health.