First week since I am follow Forking diet program. So far so good :) I like it, and I have to say that this diet program has a total sense for me :) Forking is good, really good.

But, now, while I am at the beginning, I what to know is there any chance that this diet program become my lifestyle? I believe that there are, but I am not so sure, I mean, is it possible for me to fork whole my life, of course, if I like this diet program?

I know that some other diet programs can be that, but I am not sure about forking diet. And, I really do like this one :) Thanks in advance! 

Sure, if you work hard that this one become your style, there is no other way :) Forking diet program is more like a lifestyle, not like a diet program :) At the beginning, until you are used on this it is a diet program, that can help you get rid of your pounds, and to change your eating habits as well. But, trust me, once you learn how to fork at the right way, you will be thrilled and you will ask yourself why you haven’t done this before :)

I am sorry because I didn’t do this, but I was experimenting with some diet programs, sometimes because I didn’t like some of them and sometimes because it was hard for me to handle :)

GL 

Hi people. There is nothing better than forking diet program. It is my lifestyle, and I am living proof that forking is a lifestyle, not a diet program. For me, there is nothing better than forking. I am experiencing this for a few years now. First, I started to follow it just like every ordinary diet program, because I liked the idea. But, latter, I was so sure that I can continue with forking for the rest of my life. I am healthier, I am never hungry, I am not sick almost never. So, there are a lot of reasons why it should became your lifestyle.
I hope that you can find my advice helpful.
Enjoy!

Hi there. Thank you, very nice experience, I must notice! It is nice to know that something that we all call diet is actually a good thing to start some different lifestyle program. I really do like the idea of forking, because it is unusual, it is something that I have never tried before. My experience now is ok, because it is not hard to follow, and somehow, I believe that will become my lifestyle as well. Now, when I know that experiences are positive, I have more optimism to follow it.

Any other good story? Let us know.

Thank you!