Hey guys, im 19 years old and i have very tight foreskin, i cant retract my penis out, recently i realized this isn't normal (i dont know what rock i've been hiding under) but anyways i heard stretching exercises can allow my penis to retract properly so i started doing said exercises. Just yesterday I realized that at the bottom of my penis there is a piece of skin attached to it. do i continue doing the exercise? do i go to  a doctor? i still cant fully pull the foreskin over (i started the stretching 2 weeks ago) so i dont competely know whats wrong.