hi,

i haven't yet had s.i, ... but there were just a few things i wanted to know...

during sex does the foreskin pull back down the shaft of the penis? and if it does, is it possible to not pull the foreskin back, or not as far, during s.i ... underneath my foreskin it is very sensitive.

ta for any help

I have the same problem, my foreskin is to tight and I cannot pull it back because it hurts really bad. I can tell you that intercourse with foreskin is not painful at least in my case. Once in there, the foreskin remains on it's place. It doesn't pull back.

it does happen to different people like me so u should consult a professional about this

Well i am 17 years old and i had the same question before too. But its okay you dont have to pull your skin back to have sex unprotected but you always should (HIV and STDs) but it will hurt if you are not careful and it pulls back fast. It will bleed alot and be sore for the next day. Believe me, i am more careful now and i think feels better if you dont pull it back and have sex.

if you can't pull your foreskin back past the glans (head) of your penis easily and painlessly then you have a problem, most likely phimosis. you should never have unprotected sex unless you are planning for a pregnancy (in this context i include the use of hormonal contraceptives with a clean partner as protected sex). pulling the foreskin back has nothing to do with preventing HIV or STDs, the only effective method of reducing that risk is to use a condom.

so is it a bad thing 2 have this phimosis thing or will i be alright