I am a 16 year old boy, i have been having so problems as i have quite a large penis for my age around (11inch) i find it quite hard to get it in without any lubrication, i have slept with many girl's and have never had this problem before after having sex with a very tight girl and using no lubrication i had to push extremly hard to penetrate her, shortly after sex i had exstreme pain around the head, i pull my penis out to see if the was anything notice able and i could not, i tried to pull my foreskin over the head of my penis and i had never had pain like it, it would no go, in the end i got some lunrication and after a very painful hour it went over the head, under the foreskin was a massive amout of exessive smega this has been present before but never this bad, this has carried on and i have notice there is sort of a ring that has gotta extremly tight, it has a few cut's around it also, i have never been like this before and is seriously painful during sex i have tried a few times and had to stop, the pain whilst urinating has been happening before i had intercourse with a girl and i have had lumps around my groin also under the skin and i suffer from groin pain, i also after peeing when i shake i need to do 9-10 shakes before it is all out it also come's out sort of Cross path like train tracks crossing over:/ i am very worried please help.

It sounds to me you have thrush or a std... Depending on where ur from go to the chemist and get a anti fungal cream like canastine. Clean the area with warm water only apply the cream all over even on the inside. It should clear up in a few days. I also would go for and std check just incase there is something else... If your foreskin is still tight after it heals you may need stretch it.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What std could it be? And how would you go about streching it?
Thank you for you're reply.

What are the lumps like? You could have chlamydia...? The way to check is drink lots of water pee into a clear container and it will still be cloudy or have bits in it. But I highly recommend you see a doctor self diagnoses is dangerous and I can't see any of the problems. If ur in Australia there are heaps of free sexual health clinics that are confidential and deal with these symptoms all the time. There are several things you can do to stretch it. But at this point you need to heal. Once the white smegma stuff goes back to normal by using the anti fungle cream. Use lube or paw paw ointment and gently start stretching by useing ur fingers put one in then two in then 3 in... Do not continue if u are in a lot of pain. Continue to do that for a few months and it should be fine. There are also other ways u can just google them. Try just pulling it back and forward everytime u go to the toilet, in the shower, ect only once it's fully heals last thing you want is to get circumcised. What type of groin pain? When u look at the eye of the penis dose it look like you have anything that looks stuck? I take it you have had unprotected sexual intercourse? As u are bigger then normal I would suggest that you always use lube and use condoms. And yes condoms will fit even the bigger penises. There is no shame in being safe!