I had a sexual intercourse for the first time yesterday(no condoms or lubricants). I found it to be very painful. Painful to the point where i couldnt even reach orgasm. My partner(female) said she reached orgasm 4 times.
After i came home ive noticed the top foreskin part was kinda stretched/torn with very little traces of blood. I had to wash it(hurts) to avoid any infections. From what i read that is normal. My concern is , how logn will it take it to heal and/or will it get torn again?
When fully erect i am capable of sliding the foreskin all the way down , but with effort. Also i find that the head of my penis is extremely sensitive , it hurts when penetrating partner's vagina.

This happened to my boyfriend at one point. He had to wait about between a week and two weeks for it to fully heal. It hurt for him to even get an erection, so he had to lay of intercourse.
Next time around I'd recommend lots of Lube and things should go very smoothly

trying more 4 play, or nice lubE