okay i'm almost 13 and the foreskin wont go back its not because of the frenulum if thats what you think, no its like a white stuff stopping me from pulling it past the head, I'm wondering if this is meant to be treated or wether its pulling it back slightly more each day.
I have tried to explain it in the best way possible PLEASE dont get back to me if you have something to say about the frenulum!!!

Pull it back in the shower a little more each day. At first it may hurt like crazy like it did me, but you need to clean it. I'm 17 and I'm still having trouble retracting mine. But I've made a lot of progress from when I was 13. Back then, it wouldn't even budge, it was painful to pull it back in the shower to clean it. I had no idea I wasn't supposed to force it back all the way. Never force it because then you might tear the tissue in it and cause it to form scar tissue, which is I think a lot more difficult to stretch, if at all.