Dear arg, I have been having the same symptoms......so far all my test have come back "normal"! Don't quiet understand it but I am wondering if you have come up with a solution for your symptoms yet? I have had the ultra sound, endoscopy, and hida scan which they say are normal. I just had the gastric emptying study and going for a CT scan. Hoping they will come up with something soon. I have lost 27 pounds since the begining of Sept. No appetite, excess belching, nausea, alot of the same symptoms as you. I really stinks!!!!! Please let me know how you have made out.

I have the same problem I'm 29 all of my tests are normal

I have been having similar, but not as severe symptoms. I am getting ready to meet with a general surgeon to have my gallbladder removed. My brother and sister had their gallbladders removed during a live liver transplant (sister gave brother her liver)

They both had problems with similar symptoms. They both now take:
Digest All and Probiotics.

I am going to start the same thing as soon as my gallbladder is out. I will let everyone know if those supplements help. Both my brother and sister say they no longer have the bloating, cramping, nausea and vomiting symptoms.

My girlfriend is going through this same thing right now. All tests are coming back normal. Doctors can't figure it out. Had the hida scan and all. Nothing! Did you ever find out what was wrong? Please please let us know

I'm just 15 and been having the same symptoms. Getting an ultrasound done tomorrow.

Omg I'm having the same exact problems now and everything has been normal and I'm like what the heck lol I have a HIDA SCAN next week! Hopefully it shows something bcus I know I'm not crazy! I've been having stomach problems for years and they can't find anything! Pray for me! I'm only 18 years old and still in school. Thank you!

i too am having the same problem. been feeling really nauseous for a week and everytime i eat something fatty like mcdonalds i get severe pain in my stomach and  travels to my shoulderblades. it Lasts for a few hours then goes until i eat something else. the pain was that bad yesterday my heart rate was going 154bpm! i ended up in A&E who did bloods and xray. Both came back normal but i have really long lungs apparently!! I also get a feeling like my stomach is full and could burst with the fullness.  Going to have to see dr i think cos cant manage this pain. Just thinking about the pain makes me want to starve myself so the pain doesnt come!

Has anyone got results yet? 

AEDHave they checked your pancreas? I have a friend getting a lot of the similar tests done because of your similar symptoms. The easiest and least invasive test is a MRCP which is just an MRI of the pancreatic area. It could be something to do with your bile duct or liver as well. Go get another opinion. Pancreatic problems are very severe and need to be caught early.

I too have been experiencing the same issues for months! Abdominal cramping, nausea vomiting diarrhea u name it. I've had blood tests, hida scan, endoscopy and a colonoscopy just earlier today. All normal! I am so frustrated and I've been missing a lot of work. My gastroenterologist wants me to see an on/gyn now. But when I first started having these symptoms, my on/gyn referred me to the stomach doctor!! I have no clue what to do anymore. I'm 24 years old and this is killing me!16

Hi there!

The only test that will definitively tell you if you are having gall bladder problems is a Hida Scan. Google it.

I am having the same issue that a lot of you are having,

Vomiting, bloating and sever pain right under my right rib cage.

it even hurts when i take a deep breath, I have had everything done,

blood work mulitiple times, hida scan, 4 or 5 cat scans, ultra sounds, endoscopy ultra sound and just a normal endosocpy and colonoscopy!

and NOTHING shows up. finally after a year and half dealing with this my GI dr is sending me over to a General Sergeon to have my Gallbladder done,

Only thing that has showed up on any test that has been done is my liver Enzymes have been high! So i do suggest if you are having pain like almost every day or even a few times a week to have your gallbladder removed! Its better then doing test after test and then nothing shows up!

Hello, Glad to hear you've proved your not crazy, I have the same symptoms and in the process of trying to prove i'm not crazy, and asking my Doctor to listen to me when I say I know my body and something is wrong, but through all you went through did you ever experience itching and hives, I have sever itching associated with hives, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR STORIES, IT HEPLS MANY OTHERS TO NOW KNOW WHAT TEST TO ASK DOCTORS FOR, WHAT TO BE AWARE OF, WHAT TO DO, HOW TO DEAL WITH DOCTORS, THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO YOUR BODY, AND FIGHTING WHEN SOMETIMES NO ONE BELIEVED YOU. BE BLESSED

Reading all your post and wanted to see if anyone could offer some advice to me. I've been having pain on my rt side back and abdomine. I went to ER first time they thought I had pasted a kidney stone. Sent me home with meds. a week later back to ER with worse pain did blood work....had blood in urine an another CT scan no gall stones or kidney stones also Dr told me he didn't see my right kidney at all. I never had it removed so I'm concerned and scared. I'm having the pains again severe but not sure if going back to ER will do me any good. I don't have a DR here we just moved to this state. I don't understand the pain and the CT scan not showing my right kidney that's the area the pain is in...

I know this might seem lame, but try going to a chiropractor. I had the same symptoms as a kid and the only thing that fixed me was the chiropractor. You have to go for a few months a few times a week to get things back in order but the $ is worth it if it fixes you!

I have quit alcoho[, caffenine. narcotics perscription and just quit smoking cigarettes im tring to turn my life around for the past couple years. and eating alot better!