i myself was not satified with the answer you gave the women who had not had a period in 5 years and was in the post menapause time of her life. I myself have had several miscarriages and one live birth which resulted in my child dying three days after birth(premature birth) I would love to give myself and my husband to be a child (he has no children either) what is the going price to have someone else's egg fertilized with my soon to be husbands sperm and inplanted in my body

I know that eggs in and of themselves are rather expensive. An average ovum can cost $10,000 plus the rest of the IVF procedure can cost anywhere from $50,000 on up. I am not entirely sure of the pricing as i know that different fertility clinics have different rates, so it's a good idea to consult with them. I know that the price can be different, but I think a minimum would be $50 to $60,000 dollars. I hope that this is helpful. Please keep us posted.