I also have this and contrary to what many drs said i met a great dr who said different i was on acid reflux drugs nexium and a few others i tried they also had me on a drug for gastroparesis i had to order from Canada I was always tired bloated and trouble breathing.After 6 or 7 years of struggling i found something called Betaine hcl its common in vitamin stores see many ppl who are treated with heartburn medications arent fixing anything those cut off your acid production so you digest food even worse and cannot absorb that vitamins you require this helps digest your food and cut all my acid reflux and since gastroparesis makes this worse i began taking something called culterelle also available in pharmacys or online this is the strongest probiotic on the market and took away much of the bloating

I am so glad that you shared your information about the motillium drug. I read that doctors in the US can order the drug for patients who suffer with gastroparesis from canada they just can not order over a 3 month supply. I am so glad that you shared this info. I suffer from gastroparesis and refuse to take regland so I monitor my eating and will take citrate magnesium after 3 or 4 days of not using the bathroom or if I forget I will take Oxycodone, percocet, etc.as soon as I blot so that I can at least be pain free until I take something to make me have a bowel movement.

Hi I'm new here too. Has any of you ever had bruising on your stomach?

Advantix is a fleas and tick drug used on dogs and cats, not an inhaler.

I am reading and crying. I feel the same way I am so scared. I just got out of the hospital after 4 days and was diagnosed with gastric paresis. I take a 1mg mild sedative to keep from freaking out they thought it was panic attacks but as soon as i eat i get pain that radiates to my back. They gave me botox injections inside my stomach but told me that it only works 40% of the time. I am dropping weight like crazy. I suffer a lot with constipation but this is new

just from them examining me

Try adding a bit more salt when you eat.

I think it sounds like you have an anxiety disorder associated with the unknown cause of your severe bloating. I used to get extreme panic attacks over my bloating until i knew the cause (gastroparesis). Please order and try IBEROGAST from Amazon! I have used it three times a day before meals for months now, and after about one month i reeealllyyy noticed a big help!! Also, breath slowly and remind yourself it will pass and you WILL be ok. God will never leave you and is def taking care of you, even when it might not feel like it. Love!

New to this I am having such a attack ..The shortness of breath is horrable....I won't take reglan ..Serious side effects for something that does not work....Going to try the drug from Canada donperion..I feel like I'm pregnant right now and feel like someone has a rope on each side of me and pulling ...I am sorry u all have to go through this also

You sound like me ... I'm so frustrated with it all. My GI just threw pills at me .. then referred me out to a GI Surgeon

Hi I am also from Boston and suffer from gastreoparesis and would love to talk to you if youd be interested

Has your dad been tested for SIBO, I suffered from the same symptoms as your Dad and after being taken to Casualty two or three times by paramedics i was told theres nothing they could do for me. SIBO is the intestine producing excess gas , find your self someone who tests for this on line or raise it with your doctor and see if he can refer you for testing. NORMALLY this is treaable with anti-biotics but a hard long course of them may be nessecary. Good luck . Xxx

I wish someone would help me I'm 50 years old women. And I have emphasises eperlpsy osteoarthritis fibromyalgia manic depression.
I'm on a lot of medication plus morphine . I at the moment am suffering with terrible swollen belly and pal ful. I have no clothes to.fit me.i just we're on all day I've had hysterectomy when I was 2u years old.
What do I do and take for.this

Hi I feel the same way and the Dr,s just him haw around it, I don,t no what to do and I am scared to. I look like I am 9 months pregnant and am scared to eat. have you found out anything that will help?

I have tried Domperidone and it most certainly helped with my digestion and was the only thing that would make me feel better since I didn't want to change my diet all the time. However, this did make me lactate, and being a 21 single woman, this was not something I particularly liked as a side effect. Either way, it only happens to a small %age of people, I just happened to be one of them.