Hello im sure by now you have an answer to your problem i to have the exact same things wrong with me. I'm so big right now and struggling to brush but i seen to b like everyone else i have the gestroparesis, ibs, and last but not least oancreatitus. You mught want ti check your enzymes this can also cause the bloating and upper stimach pain. Its horrible

Hi, My name is Laura, I got the same symptoms. I never ate fatty food, or fast food, I am not a drinker. drinking only water, tea, juice very occasionally. ate very slow and shewing very well each bite ( ma family mock me about) . in six years with those horrible symptoms as : pain, fullness, short of breath, lung compressed, dry caught , teeth enamel fragile from the acid re-flux and 9 month pregnant look-like problem, most of the doctor was giving me lecture about diet or label me as obese when they knew me for years as a 5/7 women for 140 pound,slim person, very healthy without needs for any medication. After 4 years and over medicated and 20 pound more, I raise my voice and imposed an action. the new gastro find an very large hiatal hernia, 2 days after I have surgery and all was back to my normal. but few month after my surgery I was severely hurt in my stomach, so back to the step one. no one doctor knows why? I spend thousands of dollars in 6
years for maternity clothes, totally limited physically, in pain again but they asked me to exercising ( they was serious). still without answer. Now I spend thousands again for doctors, specialist and medications. I feel like most of those doctors come from the sixth dimension. any one
have an answer?

I too do both from my gatroparesis!

I also have gasteperisis ,I just found out six months ago I have all the symptoms ,I found out because I am over weight and had scheduled for weight loss surgery ,they do several test before they will schedule the surgery anyway they did a scope on my stomach and there was food still in it and then of coarse the doctor asked if I had eaten which I hadn’t anyway that’s how I got diagnosed now the weight loss surgeon tells me if I get the full bypass it should help a lot so that’s what I’m going to do I will let you know how it goes

Hi. I had the same problem for years and went to specialist who gave me all kinds of medicine that only made me have rotten smelly gas. I didn’t want to take the meds because the gas smell was worse then looking like I was pregnant. I discovered on my own and without the help of doctors that my body rejects poison. My body can not tolerate poison and my body will tell me immediately when I inject any food that isn’t natural or contains gluten. Even foods with preservatives my body will reject. Some people have a stronger tolerance and it doesn’t effect them as quickly or severely like it does to me. I wasn’t always like this but in my early 20’s I went on a medicine for cystic acne that totally weakened my immune system. This is what caused my body to change. As soon as I eliminated gluten and really watched what I was putting in my body for nutrition my body returned back to normal. Within 2 months I was a new person. It’s difficult and inconvenient to have to watch what I eat and drink and to read all the ingredients I’m everything but it is worth it. I am horrified with what has become of our food and just about every product out their contains wheat flour which contains gluten and is the #1 reason why so many people are sick and have ailments. Even vitamins and supplements had gluten in them plus many face and body products contained gluten so I was poisoning my skins and eyes. I’m scared to eat anything that Monsanto produces from seeds and have GMO’s. In addition to gluten I discovered that canola is poison. Canola is not even a real plant from nature. Canola is really rape seed just deluded down to weaken the amount of poison so that it doesn’t kill you right away but instead it slowly destroys your body. It causes headaches, and arthritis, allergies, it weakens your immune system and the government lets the food industry’s poison us which in return allows the pharmaceutical companies to make tons of money treating us with medicines that are not natural and contain poison as well. So basically any food or beverage that you put in your body that is not from nature but a man made chemical or product will make you sick either slowly or quickly depending on your immune system. I use to think that Monsanto was feeding the world but instead the are poisoning our country and exporting poison to other countries. This is why Americans are overweight and have so many health problems. Even the artificial sugars are bad for you. Look up the ingredients in the foods and if it isn’t a natural ingredient found in nature then it is poison. This is also why so many Americans have cancer and mental problems because the foods and medicine just weakens are immune systems. What is even more scary is that Monsanto is genetically modifying the natural seeds of the plants that we eat so like wheat, oats, barley is poisonous, even corn but corn never had any real nutritional value that was beneficial to healing. Even the alcohol that people drink is poison and makes your organs and body functions start to shut down. Everyone loves to drink the booze. Most Beer is made of barley and wheat that is horrible for your health. If I was to drink a few beers my belly would be so bloated for days and i would have IBS for a week. Even now if I accidentally eat some food with gluten or mold or grease from infected foods I will immediately get sick. I can’t even eat at Denny’s anymore not even the gluten free options. Before I can finish my food I am in the bathroom in pain and have explosive diarrhea. If I drink a frozen beverage from a gas station that hasn’t been cleaned so it has mold in the machine and I take a few drinks my body rejects it. My immune system does not tolerate any poison what so ever.

I hope this helps you and you can help others be aware of what they eat and drink. Just because you can buy it doesn’t mean that it is good for you and eating unhealthily only makes you unhealthy. It really is that simple. We are what we eat. Take care. - ERICA (I care)