Hello everyone, my journey began in 2005. I was searching for answers after experiencing some of the same things. You should order a copy of my book. "the Unveiling of a Toxic Generation" order at T.U.G , Po Box 621, Monee IL. 60449 send $19.99 this will cover postage and handling. Mind, Body and Spirit is what it is!

Does anyone have had any luck? I have the same crawling sensation inside my rectum.. Do you know if it's related to genital herpes?

I have hsv 1 and 2 and I totally have this feeling too on my vaginal lips and sometimes anus. It is very annoying and weird.

I have had similar symptoms for continuously for 4 years now. Never had any visible blisters or warts to my knowledge. My symptoms are:

• Itchy scrotum
  • Itchy penis
  • Itchy Anus and Bum
  • Crawling/tingling feeling in the entire gentile region

I first began getting these symptoms after having unprotected sex with a girl. Immediately after the incounter my penis felt wrong, nothing like I had ever felt before. Later that night my penis began itching like mad!! As the weeks passed the itch spread from the penis, to the scrotum and then the anus. I been to a couple of doctors and sex clinics all stating that it is not herpes. Although after reading what you guys are saying here, it sounds a lot like what I have... except for the blisters. I have honestly lost faith in the medical industry.

I have never been diagnosed with herpes but I feel the same sensations - mostly at night. Did you ever find relief?

ive just been diagnosed with herpes after EIGHT MONTHS of dry scaly skin and knowing i had something wrong down there. Even my blood teat was negative. Then out the blue BOOM - ive got the severest case of herpes ob ever. Im covered in sores and theyre joining up &n hurt like mad. Then l started getting itching and that weird bubble feeling - i have had no sleep for 2 nights now... its a weird feeling. I totally think itsbc of herpes... and if you dont have it you may still have it but not know - i am living proof thats it takes time to come iut (I was exposed in April its now December) and that even blood tests arent accurate.

Im tired, im sore, ive about 200 ulcers on me, im swollen to hell and now i have a bubble feeling or a sharp pain in my clit. Its to do with nerves i rekon. I hope it goes away after this ob is done. 

I do experience this :(

even though I'm on the anti biotics when I get a breakout, I'm also looking at the herbal remedies to take aswell, as I've read a lot that they may help prevent further outbreaks and relieve some of the irritation. I'm currently taking vitamin C 1000mg, Lysine tablets & echinacea tabletS. So far ive noticed in a week a but more comfort, but it's too soon. I've also started drinking green tea, that seems to also have helped. I'm not really into herbal things helping, but I was desperate after lack of sleep and discomfort but feel so much better, I'll keep you updated if this works and I have any breakouts as before I  started these I was every few months and tingling etc daily. 

I have hsv-1 genital herpes and my outbreaks arent very frequent but my vagina always feels tingly when an outbreak is coming. My first outbreak felt very sharp in my clit, like a needle. I dont feel that anymore. I have been feeling a crawling sensation when i try to sleep. Its extremely annoying and keeps me and my boyfriend awake. What makes it worse is that he has stomach problems and when I'm constantly spasming trying to relax, it makes it hard on him too. It always feels like bugs are on my legs and body. Most the time theres nothing there, but every once in a while I FIND SOMETHING So it keeps me squirming all night! All i can find online is that it could be delusional parasitosis. Basically, i know i feel something crawling on me and it feels real, but there's nothing there. Pretty much just giving it a name to make us feel actually crazy and having no solution

I think you're right

It is nerve pain!!  Look up Prodome Symptoms and also Post herpatic neuralgia (this does say it only comes with Shingles but I swear it it is the same thing we get)  I get a lot of nerve pains shooting all through those areas just before an outbreak, if I cam quick ebnough with the acyclovir I can stop a blister forming.  Horrible creepy crawling pains along with electric shock like pains right in the labia usually that is where the sore appears.You could try and get on Gabbaentine to see if that helps.

Eat raw garlic twice a day

One clove of garlic in the morning one clove of garlic at night . U crush the garlic put it in the spoon mix it with raw honey take a spoonful of raw honey in mouth before eating the garlic and honey mix .down it with a glass of water or orange juice . The honey is good so that odor or taste doesn't stay on your breath. Side effects are burning feeling down the throat to stomach aches and bad odor from sweat but it relieves the symptoms . For the bad odor I may start eating chives along with the garlic I heard it helps contain the odor . Put raw honey on it as it will help also

A glass of milk will help alleviate the burning and stomach ache from the garlic

Ive used a tooth brush and soap and water they say if you have a std not to use a douche.. stick a tooth brush up their and scrub that b***h! :) lol.. sorry girl men are douche bags i screwed an older man when i was just 21 and he was almost 30 and we were at a party and he screamed at me that I had herpies cause he did! its a cruel world out there i dont know why people act like that!