I have hsv2 also and I have had it for several years and now I feel thumbing in my nose from time to time and feel tingling crawling sensations all over my body. Did you get anything to help with you situation?

I was diagnosed with herpes less than a year ago and I Have been having the same symptoms. Feels like things crawling in my underwear and like bubbles sometimes. The itching keeps me awake sometimes at night.

Do you have an update on this?

It's probably the virus that you're feeling moving around

Try yummi pearls u insert and it heals all vaginotis sounds like u have parasites in your vagina

That sounds like scabies or skin mites!

I have the same symptom, crawling, itching and bubble. I was just diagnosed with Herpes 1, hsv. The dermatologist did a blood test. I also get a rash on my arm, neck, butt cheek.

You have Worms from bitting your nails stop bitting your nails an go get pills from the doctor is normal

You have pinworm infection.. and my heart goes out to you being only 17 years old now.. i'm sure you are still experiencing symptoms because you may not know exactly how to clear yourself of these worms.. If you are still experiecing this I want . you to take some time and research pinworm or threadworms.. focus your cure on the eggs... Protecting yourself from reinfection is key.. Also go to dr. Hulda clarkes page. she has a mop up program which will help you during the later stages of your regimen to clear yourself of the pinworms.. Hope this helps you.. Pinworms take at least 2 months to clear up and thats basically to get them under control.. they are a bad bad infestation to have because it takes so long to clear them up and doctors won't be able to help you because unless you take a worm in with you your tests will come back negative and they will send you away feeling alone to deal with it..

OMG I’ve been feeling the same thing in the same places. Maybe I am getting an outbreak. Hmmm.

Baby oil applied on the affected area will stop the crawling feeling. GUARANTEED