Okay I had sex with my boyfriend this isn't our first time we've had it together numerous times. It was rough I got dry and we stopped I get sore all the time from our sex normally stops hurting after a few hours. Well it's been two days now and I'm very sore sometimes it starts itching I'm a little puffy. And it burns when I urinate wearing underwear is very uncomfortable. I have always had constant discharge but it smells worse and stronger than before and it's ridiculous. It's very sensitive and hurts wiping and cleaning down there. I've looked at it with a mirror trying to see what the problem was and my opening is very red and not badly swollen but it is noticeably puffy looking to me. Please help. :-/

Hello Comfusedlady,

It's is spelled confused by the way.  If you are having rather rough sex that could explain your irritation.  This may open you up to bacterial infections and yeast infections.  If you have a discharge you should go to your doctor and have it cultured to find out what you have.  It could be a simple yeast infection which is not uncommon when having a lot of sex but you could have a STD (sexually transmitted disease).  You'll want to know about this as soon as possible.  You're boyfriend my need to be treated as well otherwise you will keep passing this back and forth to each other.

It's yeast infection