Any ideas on gifts for the groomsmen? They are my brother and father, but one note: nothing alcohol related. Thanks!

What do they like to do?
Do they golf?

well, there goes the flask idea!

Money clips?
-just kidding, that's kind of a bad groomsmen gift joke anymore.

My brother gave me a beer mug. With my initials on it. But again, that's not helping you.

Home Despot gift cards?
Sporting Goods gift cards?

I gave out super nice Case pocketknifes.

an engraved pen is always nice.

Take 'em out for a day at the ballpark/stadium. Give them the gift of a memory, a shared experience.

I agree with badass. Some event that is memorable between the three of you will last long term. I have multiple gifts all gathering dust - flasks, leatherman tools, knives, Cross pen sets, etc. :|

The one wedding gift that I still use regularly is a Swiss Army watch. It was a super nice (expensive) gift (but the groom's mother worked for a dept. store and got some sort of a discount.) I wear it 2 - 3 times a week.

I have a small Leatherman with scissors that is compact enough to fit on my key ring and it comes in handy multiple times every week.

Sonny and Kid are also on to something, a shared memory is always a great gift.

you know that is a great idea. Especially since family is involved.

Do they have a favorite activity/team? I agree the day out sounds nice too but if it's not possible, maybe something with their favorite team logo?

That's what bachelor party's are for, sans cameras
:P

I'm liking the activity idea. But the thing is that i really don't know my family all that well, so what their favorite activities are a little fuzzy.

I agree. But it makes it even more special if you all get mohawks beforehand.

Engraved watches...Don't know if they ever wore them other than at my wedding but they seemed t/b a big hit