What can you tell me about the running schedule during the cold weather? I like running but I don’t think I could continue with my usual routine during the winter. What you people do when it’s zero or even below? I was even considering making a pause and starting again when the weather improves. What do you think about that?

I don’t think it’s such a good idea, because you’ll lose rhythm and it’ll take some time to return to it after a pause. My suggestion is that you buy good equipment and continue running during the winter. Of course, since running is only your hobby, you don’t have to run when it’s too much below zero. Don’t run early in the morning or in the evening. It would be great if you have time to run during the day when it’s not too cold. Be sure to wear several layers of clothing. A cap and gloves are mandatory as well as a scarf to protect your throat. Generally speaking, winter running is not that exhausting and complicated as it may seem. Just be careful about the ice.