hi everyone,

i m a 20 year old . i started shaving when i was around 15(i know its way too early). right now my skin appears green even after shaving. it spoils my facial look and im concerned about it. also i shave once in 3 days.  my facial hair grows a lot within a day after shaving. i want to prolong it as well. it would be really thankful if anybody could suggest me some good advice on how to get ride off my greenish tinge and how to prolong my shave.

What are you using for lotion/aftershave/etc?  To prolong your shave, just keep extending your shave time.  So for example if you are used to shaving in the morning, shave in the afternoon instead, then the next day in the evening, just keep extending it until you are at about a week or so.  That is what my hubby does for his hair growth.  If you are female, I shave my legs about every 2 weeks or so depending on what I am doing and season it is and where I am going (beach for instance).  I used to wax which you do every 6 weeks, this brings your hair growth back in softer and not as often, so something else to think about too.  For skin care I use baby oil that I use on my 2.5 yo girl, which leaves no color residue on your skin whatsoever. 

Unfortunately lizardqueen doesn't know what she's talking about. 15 isn't 'way to early', seconday sexual characteristics vary with inheritance, genetic expression via other (eg. environmental) factos, etc. Shaving frequency has nothing to do with the hair growth cycles and/or hair thickness.

If you increase time between shaves, the skin beneath won't tan along with the rest of your face, making the contrast between the hair and the skin beneath more stark. If you shave every day, your skin will tan over time (melanocytes are deeper than the layer  of keratinocytes that partially sloughs off) and the greenish shade will be less noticeable. 

lol, my bad. I misread what you wanted, but the point that lizardqueen knows nada still stands.

Yeah, so based on what I said earlier, to prolong the greenish tinge, avoid tanning. If you know you're going to an event/interview, avoid shaving a week or so before and shave immediately before said event.

Where on earth do I say anything about 15 being too young for shaving, humm - nothing?!  The point being I was trying to help - just like you did.  This is a forum and if you don't like the advice then offer new advice but I don't go slamming others advice.

No lizard queen, u r wrong, ur answer had nothing to do with the question

hello
my brother have greenish skin after doing shave .. what should he use for it
?

i support you!!

Question my little brother shaved his color off his lips will his skin color come back

no ur bro is a fagggot

you little sh*t XD

respect others mofa