Happy Easter to everyone who is celebrating this day. I hope you spend this holiday in joy.
What do you and your families do on Easter? I would like to hear several interesting stories. :-)

One more thing.
I was looking at some news and I found an article from guardian.co.uk about investigates the effects of room smells on human behaviour. But what really got me closer to read this article was a picture of big chocolate egg (maybe I will try to make a chocolate egg for Easter). It is a cake (Cadbury's Creme Egg) and it looks delicious.

Happy Easter

When I was looking at houses, way back near the middle of the last century, one of the tenants in the house I bought and where I still live, had an apple pie in the oven. I still remember that day due to that smell. They were the ones who had to move when I purchased the house so I could have that apartment. The owner had built a new house and was not living in any of the apartments.

Years later I read or saw on TV, a real estate sales suggestion that you bake an apple pie when showing a house for sale as it conjures up fond memories for most people.

I guess it worked. :-D

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

:) good advice njoynlife... :)