Hi everyone, 

Im hoping someone may possibly know what this is or could be.About 6-7 Weeks agoi found a pea size hard lump under my skin near my anus.Its not outside infact it seems to be atleast 1/3 of an inch of skin inbetween the lump and the outside of my butt.Only now it has grown to be a little smaller than a golf ball..I have had blood on toilet tissue,althoughthis is something ive had before for months.My bowels changed horribly n i suffer from constipation/diarreah alot.My dr never checked me assuming the constipation n bloody stools had somthing to do with hemroids.And told me to take metamucil everyday.which hasnt helped.Besides the fact i am very active on daily basis and drink plentyyyyyy of water.Nothing has changed.Then i found this .Theres little pain with daily activities.But bothersome when i touch ,wipe,wash the area or have sex.The fact that theres no head ,its not even close enough to come to surface and it doesnt really hurt unless messed with has me stumped.Ive googled alot n just have no idea? has anyon ever suffered from anything like this? please help.

oh yea and its also been quit itchy in that area.But im not sure if it has anything t do with that.I dont mean to sound unlady like but im a waitress and i go running and tend to sweat really bad in that area.So maybe thats where the itching comes from.Just didnt want to leave anyrhing out.

I have a similar thing to this at the moment as we'll except multiple smaller ones instead. They've been there a couple months now no change just more seem to appear but I don't know what they are as they just feel like solid lumps beneath the skin with no head what so ever have you found anything for it?