My doctor thinks (at 98% certain) that I may have endometriosis. He would need to do a surgery (laparoscopy) in order to determine the level of it.

I am looking for a second opinion, meanwhile I've discovered a pill on the internet called "Endovan" that seems to be good. However I cannot find any other comments or reviews besides the ones found in the website itself

Please any feedback will be appreciated. I want to buy them but need to hear more reviews.

Thanks

Fanny

hi fanny i have had endometriosis since i was a teenager. recently it became very bad with pain daily, lots of bleeding and anemia. visited my doc (it was a new doc for me) and unfortunately she was quite unsympathetic telling me my only option was to get a complete ovariohysterctomy. i was very upset by this and in the meantime still was suffering pretty bad. i looked up some info online and found out about endovan, i said what the heck and purchased it. i have been taking it for about two and a half weeks and its amazing how much better i feel. pain has improved significantly in fact most days i dont feel any pain. the bleeding has decreased significantly also. i feel better all around. i did visit a different doctor which recommended a different course of treatment and we are working on that. but i would highly recommend endovan for anyone that suffers from endometriosis. good luck to you, izzy

Has anyone tried or stayed on endovan. I have been suffering with endometriosis for 10 years now and bcp pills worked for me but lately I have been getting chest pains and dizziness and other bad side effects so my doctor wants to take me off of them. I don't know what else to try and I am in pain 3 out of 4 weeks per month especially during ovulation. I want to try Endovan but worried that it will be a waste of money. Any help?

Endovan is the answer to your condition. My last doctor confirmed that I had endometriois after visits to many other doctors. I tried Endovan for approximately 3 months and has seen a significant difference. I suggest gining it a try.

My daughter is 14 yrs.old she was diagnosed with endo.almost 2 years ago.the dr. did a lapo surgery,then she was on bc. for awhile but made her bleed all the time so i took her off of them and found endovan she took it the 3 months and all cramps,bleeding stoped.she has felt better and normal periods.i am thankful for endovan,we get them sent to us every 9 wks. now so we dont run out of them.

I found out about Endovan a week ago and have been tryin to do research on it. But then i found this site. Thank you to all of u, i have my answers without havin to ask the question.

I initially started taking the original Fibrovan about 5 years ago for severe endometriosis pain, and about 1 year ago converted to Endovan to help with menstrual cramps. As far as I am concerned, it is a miracle. I have been virtually pain free, outside of only occasional minor break through pain. I would recommend it highly . . .it is worth every penny! If you don't see immediate results, increase the dose as recommended and I think you should see significant relief.

I've been taking Endovan for over a month now and it's been working great. My period was significantly less painful and I didn't have nearly as many clots as I typically do. I was pretty skeptical about it but so far I am very pleased with the results. My body responds horribly to any type of synthetic hormone such as birth control, so I am grateful to have found an alternative treatment that seems to work for me. The only downside is that it's so expensive.

I've been taking Endovan for 6 months now and am a total convert. I have had terrible periods since I was 12 (I'm 34 now) and suffered for so many years. Clotting, pain, fever, nausea, one day of sick leave every month- all because of my heavy periods. My new GYN thought I may have endometriosis and she recommended Endovan. I don't take any other drugs or medications, aside from copious amount of ibuprofen during my period. I'm also interested in getting pregnant in the coming year. So, I thought I would give it a try.

I bought a single bottle, cautious of spending the money. I couldn't tell much difference after the first bottle, so I let it run out. Then, after my next painful period, I decided to really try it full force. I ordered 4 more bottles and it has been worth every penny.

Cramping on on day 1 of my period. I take ibuprofen maybe 3x that day, instead of my former 6-8x. No sick days. No fever. Significantly reduced clotting. Crazy. Amazing... I'm sold.

Is this an advertisement for Endovan? I have been trying to find out if this stuff works and this is the only place I've gone that has such GREAT reviews of the stuff!

Hello there.

I don't believe that this is an advertisement for Endovan but, I was just getting ready to order more & I plotted across this little forum ;-)
I suffer from advanced endometriosis and have undergone 8 surgeries including a full hysterectomy in 2004. The pain I experience has always been in the exact same location since I was first diagnosed and it is so intense that it is quite debilitating. Physical exercise is the number one good thing that you can do for yourself should you find yourself afflicted with this amazingly awful condition. Just getting the blood in your bod to flow into the areas where the scar tissue is the worst has really made a huge difference for me. Unfortunately, exercise doesn't get rid of the pain but, does help to make it more manageable.

....Then, I discovered Endovan. Was I skeptical? LOL! Absolutely! I cannot find a doctor who will touch me at this point so, I was willing to give it a shot. ...What I can tell you is that I have taken Endovan as directed for approximately 15 weeks now. I am taking 1/3 the amount of pain medication I have been taking for years. My energy level has increased and there's no way that I would consider stopping the Endovan right now. For the first time ever, I can actually envision my own pain-free existence in this world. I know that I will achieve this one way or another and I truly believe that the Endovan is making vast improvements in helping to break down some of the adhesions that cause me such tremendous pain.

Hey everyone!!! I read all the great comments about how well Endovan works! Well guess what IT REALLY DOES!!!!!!!!!!! I have only been on Endovan for 1 week now and usually around this time I would be in SEVERE pain from my cycle. Well guess what my cycle has come unannounced and I did not realize it was even on. God is GOOOOOOD!!! all the time. I tell you he may not come when we want him but "HE WILL BE THERE RIGHT ON TIME" So i'm encouraging everyone to just believe. Trust me it really works and I'm praising God every minute of it. I feel like a brand new person.

Take care my Sisters

S Marcus

Hi ladies... i can emphatize with everyone of you cuz i have endometriosis as well and did a surgery already. unfortunately it has come back in full force! just when i was ready to do a hysterectomy (one dr. suggested i do that), i went to another, and he put me on DEPO PROVERA... it is helping though... prior to this though, (around my thoughts for the hysterectomy) i was researching "life after a hysterectomy" when the endovan website popped up... i was THRILLED when i saw all the positive reviews... i ordered at once... apart from the DEPO (that is working) i am using the endovan as well...

Will keep you all updated once i notice any significant changes... i am sooooooooooooooooo excited though...

Much love and good wishes!

Hi, I have endometriosis too, and an ovarian cyst, 6.4 cm. I would like to ask you if someone used Endovan for endometriosis and for ovarian cyst too. Furthermore, I am under a treatment with Diphereline - for three months and then my doctor will decide if I will go on with the surgery or not. What do you think? Endovan can help me in this situation too? Thanks a lot!

I believe I have endometriosis though I am not officially diagnosed. I have painful periods since I started at the age of 12 which has progressively gotten worse over the years. I have been on extended Birth control now since August 2011. The blood clots have gone away, but the cramps and nausea remain. Right now I have a period with little to no blood, but all the other symptoms. I came across endovan and was hesitant, until last night, to buy it. I just want to get rid of or decrease all this pain. I am still a bit hesitant about it, but after reading all the amazing things on this site, by all of you. I really feel like it will work. My husband was to say the least bit, very skeptical, and still is. He wanted me to try a combination of 3 of the active ingredients as separate pills to which I disagreed because I didn't want to take three different supplements at the same time. I basically told him that it was either this, or surgery and I am at the point where I want to have a hysterectomy, or the less drastic novasure surgery which gets rid of the uterine lining, but makes pregnancy dangerous to impossible, and increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy. He finally agreed, seeing my point that it was better to take something that claimed to have the right combination of ingredients then to hack it on my own, and its a lot cheaper in comparison to surgery. I am hopeful that it will work with me. If it does, I hope to next month order the 5 month supply.