Hi guys,i m 15 (going to be 16 in 4 months)and having some foreskin prblm. I cannot pull my foreskin below my penis head. Something tube like skin is attach b/w my foreskin and my penis head.I masterbath regularly and there is no pain.But when i searched on internet abt this, it said that it automatically dissolve at the age of 14.So guys, help me what to do? Is this normal..Does it happens with most guys! Any home remedies to cure it? It will automatically break when i will have sex... Pls ans..I can pull my foreskin like the guys penis given in pic.

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Health Guru
Can you pull it back any further than that? The piece of skin your on about is the frenulum i think and i have never heard of it dissolving before.

Bro, i cant pull it back more that that. When it do that the skin streches. Actually it brokes mostly at the age of 3-4 but sometime max 14 years...

I think you are talking about your frenulum. You can look it up on line. The frenulum is a little bit of connective tissue between the head of the penis and the foreskin. It at the bottom below the pee hole.

The frenulum is normal and it is supposed to be there and won't dissolve. If you have too vigorous sex you can tear it.