HELLO THERE! I AM A 29 YEAR OLD FEMALE THAT HAS BEEN SICK FOR A LONG TIME. CLOSE TO 4 YEARS. I HAVE THREE CHILDREN THAT I SOMETIMES STRUGGLE TO TAKE CARE OF. I HAVE SEIZURES, BUT MY DOCTOR SAYS I DON'T HAVE EPILEPSY. I HAVE H-PYLORY. MY STOMACH BURNS FROM MORNING TO NIGHT. I WAS GIVEN NEXIUM WHICH DOES NOT HELP. I AM TIRED ALL THE TIME. I HAVE NO ENERGY AT ALL. TO WALK ACROSS THE STREET TO GET THE MAIL TAKES EVERYTHING OUT OF ME. I HAVE THIS STRANGE ANNOYING FEELING IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY HEAD. IT HAS BEEN THERE OVER A YEAR. MOST OF THE TIME IT GETS SO ANNOYING IT STARTS TO GIVE ME A MIGRANE. I HAVE NO APPETITE AT ALL. I FORCE MYSELF TO EAT BECAUSE I TAKE QUITE ALOT OF TYLENOL 3 AND MOTRIN 800 FOR THE PAIN THAT I HAVE. SOME NIGHTS MY RIBS WILL HURT SO BAD IT WILL PUT ME INTO TEARS. I SLEEP WITH A HEATING PAD MOST NIGHTS. SOME MORNINGS I WAKE UP AND MY FEET ARE SWOLLEN. I HAVE HAD ANXIETY ATTACKS SINCE I WAS LITTLE, THEY SEEMED TO GET WORST ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO WHEN MY HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME. MY DOCTOR LOOKS AT ME LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MIND. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE SO MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. SHE SAYS IT'S DEPRESSION. I DON'T FEEL DEPRESSED. THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD BE DEPRESSED ABOUT WOULD BE BEING~FEELING SICK CONSTANTLY. I HAVE HAD 2 CAT SCANS AND BOTH CAME OUT FINE. I KINDA GAVE UP ON MY DOCTOR ALL TOGETHER, BECAUSE DEPRESSION DOES NOT CAUSE SEIZURES. I LOOK AT MY KIDS AND FEEL THAT I AM 2 BLESSED TO BE STRESSED. I WOULD JUST LOVE TO FEEL BETTER. THANKS! DEE

I would highly recommend seeing a different physician seeing as having more than one seizure is considered epilepsy.
Seeing a neurologist would be highly beneficial to your health as your symptoms do relate and apply to the symptoms of having a brain tumor. Benign or malagnent, you should still see a neurologist but, depending on where you live, you might need a referral from your family doctor.