Hi everyone. In February 2016 I experienced a dizzy spell with nausea and a fast heart rate. From that day until now July 2016. I have felt awful. Every single day. I have extreme nausea, my forehead is hot but no fever, headaches, neck aches, swollen tonsil on and off, jaw pain, muscles pains, aches, digestive problems, my teeth feel loose but they aren't. I can feel my bite shifted a tiny bit. My bottom left wisdom tooth has been erupting for years. But never hurt or caused pain. If I press it now it's a very dull pain but not bad. I also haven't been to a dentist in 10 years until today. They gave me some antibiotics to start. Possible link to the tonsil. And I will be having the tooth out next week. I hope the extreme nausea, anxiety, depression, brain fog, and other pains go away. I have been to so many doctors and have had blood tests a chest x Ray etc and they find nothing and assume it's all anxiety. I literally have diagnosed myself with every illness I can find until it dawned on me that maybe my wisdom tooth is doing this. I have no bottom right wisdom tooth, it never developed and isn't on the xray. And my top two are above the gums just hanging out up there not growing in. Not in my sinuses and not breaking skin and they are straight. I'm 28 to add. I will update once I have the bottom one removed next week. I'm opting for novocane only. Maybe the nitrous if I have a change of heart when I get there. But I'm very scared and nervous because if this doesn't fix my symptoms then I don't know what could be wrong. I came across the meridian tooth chart and I don't know how much to believe or if it has any truth to it but if it does then it seems spot on for what I have been feeling and going thru. 

hey, i have the same sympthoms as you , my wisdom thooth are also comming can u tell me how do you feel now :o ?