Can you contact me with your answer? I don't have an account on this forum. Thank you so so so much.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I also get this twitching above the right ear, have been getting it for over a year now, seems to happen more when I am tired/stressed/ and I'm pretty sure after I smoke weed it happens more too, you get use to it the longer you have it but it still feels very disturbing, if anyone gets anymore info about it please let me know cheers

Did you get to the bottom of this , I myself have been living with head and body twitching for 6 months , it does scare me because of the uncertainty and my doctors seams unwilling to help , and advice would be very much appreciated thanks

Same for me. If you find anything please let me know 

I have the same twitching... and have been diagnosed with chrocin Lymes disease. You should get checked for this because it attacked the nervous system. You need to find a good Lymes specialist and ask for the "western blot" blood test. It is the most accurate test out there and it's only 50-60% accurate. Good luck and I hope you find some answers.

Hi
I have the same symptoms as you described, I am very scared. I have also jerking movements onbvarious parts of my body. I am on gabapentin 900mg per day, bit I don't know if it makes me better or worse. Please let me know if you found out something!
Best wishes!

My head randomly twitches one on one side or one on both sides at random times. It has been happening for a couple yeas, is this normal?

I get that on the left side of my head above my left ear. Like the muscle is moving and twitching

i feel your pain...been told its nerves or stress

I’m suffering through the same thing still trying figure out how to mange the spasms and pain. I have Lyme disease as well definitely anyone who has this get it checked out.

You’re legit just freaking your self out lol you went to all the doctors let them do their job you’re fine :)

Look up NUCCA chiropractor.

All of you seem to have the same problem as I am having. I am diabetic. One person said they have this problem when they eat sugar. YOU ALL should get checked for diabetes. my head just started doing this too. It scares me because of my diabetes. That is the first thing you should check for. BUT I still do not know how to stop them and have not had the problem even diagnosed. So I don't know what this spasm is from, blood circulation, or blood sugar, or possibly a more serious nervous system problem. I have some other auto immune thing going on but they do not know what it is.