Sorry for bad english
please ....can anybody tell me what is it...it is like a acne beside my eyebrow hair.....some swelling is there ...lil bit painful what is it...

It sounds like you have a really bad (ingrown hair infection). They can turn into something bad. My suggestion is you get tweezers and pull the root and everything out. And if that doesnt work then, I hate to have to suggest this but pluck all of your eyebrow hairs and let them grow back on there own. I hope this helps. But you do need to pluck the eyebrow hair out where the infection is coming from. Do not shave it bc that will infect it worse you need to pull the whole root and everything out!!!!!!!

Thanks for suggest me but last night ....i visited to doctor...he said that...it is just a simple acne...and he burst it...he gave me Roxid as a antibiotic, Nise as a pain killer, and one anti bacterial tube...

my pain is no more ...but swelling is not subside....lets see....plz comment on that thanks dear

I still think the swelling has to do with an ingrown hair (infection). Infection will cause swelling but bc your doctor gave you an antibiotic and ointment then it should take the infection out. I :-) f that doesn't work then let me know and I will try to find another solution!!!!!

thanks......i m all right now .....ur comment is very useful to me....my swelling is approximately subside.... thank u very much.. God Bless u.....

Your very welcome I just try to help as much as I can. Because I would want someone to do the same for me. If you have any other questions just ask me you can post and I will find it or you can private message me. :-D

Thanks ...How can send u some PM...can u give some email Id...or r u available on Yahoo messenger plz give me ur yahoo id...i will thankfull to u..... thank u very much for ur kindness... :-D

If you go to the steadyhealth home page and look on your navigator then you can private message e theat way. How bout this I will private essage you first then you will have my inforation the next time you have a question ok. :-D :-D :-D