Hello. I'm 28 year old mother and I need some information before I go crazy. You see, I have a little daughter who is only 6 years old and I don’t know what to do with her.
If would like to describe you her behavior, I would say that everything she see is everything she wants. Just recently she has seen some Pamperine doll at he friend’s house and she’s crying since then. Supposedly, this isn’t some usual doll but, if I understood good, some toy that can keep you warm, I don’t know. Anyway, I would like if someone could tell me what is this and how much will it cost me!?

Hello. I know what these kids can do if they don’t get something they want. I have three kids and these was moments when I also though that I will go crazy. Anyway, I believe that we are talking about Kathe Kruse Pamperine doll.
You were right- it is a special kind of doll which can be used to heat tummy aches, muscle pain, or stiff neck or to ice affected place in fever, itchy rashes, tooth and headaches or light sports injuries.
All this is possible because it has been made from special material which can be heated in microwave or cooled in freezer! It is about 7 inches long and itcosts about $20.